|Colourful beach huts|
My blog has been going since 2005 (unbelievable) and I've written 361 posts. I only write when I think I've got something worthwhile to say. Hopefully the quality speaks for itself. It's thanks to your encouragement that I keep going. So please feel free to leave a comment and your emails are always welcome too.
- Why use a professional photographer instead of stock photography.
- Beware of wide-angle distortion in portrait photography
- Overcoming creative block and self doubt
- What makes a real photographer?
- Making remarkable photographs
- Don't use your camera on manual settings
- Is professional photography still a viable career?...
- How much should you charge for a photo-shoot?
- 14 professional flash tips
- How much photographic equipment do you need?
- There are two types of photographers
- A new way to sell your photography
- Marketing yourself as a photographer
- Three Steps to Great images
- Art happens when you bend the rules
Take a look at my website www.indigo2photography.co.uk